Chadalavada Umesh Chandra IPS Trust Deed
Chadalavada Umesh Chandra IPS Trust
221B Kalyan Nagar, Hyderabad -500038, AP
This deed of public charitable trust executed on October 4th 2000 at
Belmont in the United States of America by Sri K. Purnachandra Reddy.
K. Purna Chandra Reddy, USA
C. Venugopal Rao, Hyderabad, AP
T. Chittaranjan, Vijayawada, AP
R. Surendranath Reddy, Cuddapah, AP
K. Purnachandra Reddy, USA
A. Pratap Reddy, Hyderabad, AP
The aims and objective of the Trust shall be:
This shall be a Public charitable trust and the benefits of the trust shall
ensue to the public without distinction of caste, creed, religion, etc.
- To support, maintain and take care of the interests of members of
bereaved families of Police Forces, Defence Forces, etc, who breath
their last in harness.
- To perpetuate memories and ideals of Umesh Chandra, such as selfless
service and performance of duty for duty's sake.
- To promote integration and dissemination of knowledge in various
fields of human activities related to the field of Public Health.
- To promote activities for total development, viz. social, economic,
educational, medical and cultural fields especially in the
rural areas with a particular interest in the downtrodden and economically
weaker sections and also with special attention for the families
of Police, Defence personnel.
- To promote national integration and unity of the country.
- To provide scholarships, fellowships, grants, etc. and to otherwise
render financial assistance by any means including by provisions of
loan, to deserving candidates.
- To publish or arrange to publish books, newspapers, journals,
brouchers, pamphlets, etc. for the purpose of achievement of the
objectives of the trust.
- To aid the Government schemes financially for implementation of
various developmental programmes relating to Public health
- To establish hospitals, nursing homes, clinics, surgical thetares,
Health units, etc and provide medical facilities to public.
- To establish schools, colleges, etc. and provide educational
facilities to the public.
- To honor and encourage outstanding, distinguished and deserving
persons in public life, social service, medicine, science and technology,
- Establish, run, develop, maintain improve and extend grants, donations
for and to aid and assist for establishment, maintenance, development,
running, improving and extension of any other types of public charitable
institutions having same or similar objectives.
- To make an endeavour to provide any possible relief during natural
calamities such as famine, earthquake, flood, fire, etc by giving donations,
subscriptions or contributions to institutions, establishments or persons
affected in such calamities, etc.
The funds and income of the trust shall be utilised solely towards the
achievement of the objects.